Saturday 2 December 2017

Elfies

Do you enjoy teasing your siblings?

My brother works for a cleaning company and I recently found out that, much to his embarrassment, the company has the word 'elves' in its name.
This one-layer Christmas card is for him.

From a Memory Box set, I stamped the frame, masked off the bottom and stamped the elf inside. I coloured it with Promarkers and green glitter pen. The sentiment is Penny Black.

Of course, now I've teased my brother, I'll have to put up with him teasing me.

I'd like to enter:
Less is More - red and green
AAA Cards Christmas
Make My Monday  happy Christmas


11 comments:

Sarah said...

What nice!! Xx

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

Kathyk said...

I love the fun make today, great image and LOVING the homour behind the sentiment, Marina

Kathyk

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

That is very punny, I like the elf! I hope your brother likes it!

Jane said...

What a fun idea, love it! Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards.

Melissa L. said...

Love the sentiment on this super cute CAS card, Marina! Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards. Hello & Merry Christmas!

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

What a joyful card and your humour is just fantastic! I'm sure your brother will love this. A beautifully CAS one layer with a fab use of the colour theme. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Less is More xx

annie said...

CAS and lovely!
Greets, Annie

sweetpea said...

Great CAS card, Thanks for sharing it with us at MMM challenge Janet DT

Cheryl said...

Such a cute card and I love the backstory! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Neets B said...

Super cute, Marina, and I love the addition of the green glitter pen.
Sorry for the late visit and thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x