Saturday 1 July 2017

Inkspirational Challenge - Rural




Our new challenge at Inkspirational  is 'rural'. 

For my DT card I used the sentiment and carrot stamps from a set by Your Next Stamp.  In the set there is a single full carrot and a group of (half) carrots growing out of the ground. I stamped the group twice and then masked the bottom of the single carrot and stamped it in the middle. I coloured the carrots with Promarkers and made the background with Distress Ink. 

Elaine is our Guest Designer, ans I hope you'll come over to Inkspirational and see what Elaine and the DT have made , and enter your own countryside inspired project. 




I'd like to enter:
Just Add Ink  add a - agriculture
Creative Craft Cottage  no patterned paper 

12 comments:

sandie said...

Fab rural take, I found it hard. Great making, I am so lazy I don't often do this. Lovely rich colouring too.

chrissie said...

Striking image on this card Marina.You always come up with something a bit different.

Love Chrissie xx

Robyn Oliver said...

A cute fun card for 'rural' Marina

Mac Mable said...

Fun card with great masking and colouring x

Anonymous said...

Hey this is a great 'A' project - bright and fun. Chantell Just Add Ink

Donna said...

How cute and fun, like how you kept the image small and framed it in white!

Jan said...

Such a fun card Marlena! Your carrots look so fresh and cute in the scene you've created and I love the matching sentiment too. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add this week.

KimB said...

This is very cute and quirky Marina and the colouring is beautifully done! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

Pia S said...

Such a fun take on the theme, and it makes a great card for many an occasion. With this sentiment it's a really versatile card.

Kylie said...

Well, you ROCKED this rural challenge. Perfect card! xx

cm said...

Back from two weeks at my mom's, followed by a weekend of officiating bike races and preparing for a wee vacation with my husband, starting next Saturday...and finally taking a 'breath' to comment! Your garden of carrots is absolutely darling and has all the more impact because I LOVE carrots! Plans in the works for a garden at our new place...too late this year but hopefully next! Love your take on 'rural'!
Hugs~c

Narelle Farrugia said...

What a fabulous take on the challenge! I love your card and the matching image and sentiment - so creative! Thanks for joining us at JAI this week!