Saturday 29 July 2017

Inkspirational Challenge- Photo


Time for another challenge at Inkspirational . Here's our inspirational photo:



For my DT card I stamped a scene using some colours  and elements from the photo and adding yellow to represent the beach.  The 'shelf' is a Papermania stamp, stamped repeatedly. The starfish and sentiment are from an old magazine freebie. The jar (Clearly Besotted) is supposed to be filled with sand! The seagull is by Crafty Individuals.

Our Guest Designer is Jaydee  and I hope you'll come over to Inkspirational and see what she and the rest of the Design Team have made, and enter your own creation.

I'd like to enter:
Eclectic Ellapu  seaside
Addicted to Stamps  make your mark
Fairytale  at the coast 
Deep Ocean  a day at the beach
Little Red Wagon  sing a song 'Wish you were here' by Pink Floyd and covered by Wyclef Jean, Ed Sheeran and others.

17 comments:

Nonni said...

Your creativity is blooming, Marina! Love the little touches in this card like the sand in the jar... The addition of yellow card was a fun idea. Bright and happy card!

sandie said...

Gorgeous summery feel to the card, l love the bird, gives a dreamy feel to your card x

Marlena M. said...

What a wonderful scene you've created here Marina~I love the colors and design!

cm said...

Your starfish, seagulls and sand are fabulous, as is the shelf you've designed! Wonderful take on the photo...now I feel the need to go find a beach (which is a challenge, living near the Rocky Mountains *grin*)
Hugs~c

Brenda said...

This is wonderful! When I first saw it I thought you had captured a jar full of sunshine=} Thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Little Red Wagon!

Mac Mable said...

Clever take on the photo inspiration and loving that sand! x Great scene you've made x

chrissie said...

really terrific Marina with great ideas

Love Chrissie xx

Maria said...

Love the starfish and seagull on your lovely card! Great use of color for your wonderful scene!

Claire said...

Oh I love your take on the inspirational photo, great summery feeling card x

Kylie said...

Loving this scene you created. All the elements you chose are fantastic! xx

Greta said...

Love how you used the inspiration photo--great little scene!

Ros Crawford said...

Gorgeous card Marina! I love the different elements, they work so very well together!

Shauna said...

What great "freebie" stamps you have laying around! This is such a great interpretation of the photo. I love your little scene and your color choices.
- Shauna

Bianca said...

This is really such a lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge. Bianca DT

Pia S said...

I can almost feel the scent of salty ocean. I think you've used a great mix of stamps to create this summer design.

jaydee said...

Such a great photo challenge, Marina and I love your take on it. The little touch of yellow/orange makes all the other colors pop. Fabulous scene you created. Thank you so much for having me along as GD this week and for making me feel so welcome.
hugs
jaydee

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Marina,

Your card is so nice and clean. I especially like the idea of the jar (of sand?) and the sequins are a great finish!