Tuesday 11 July 2017

City Crafter - Two Colours Only


I really love seeing simple colour combos, so I chose this week's challenge at City Crafter- Two Colours Only.

For my DT card I used a very old stamp from Stampington and a script stamp (Indigo Blu?) . My two colours are navy and minty green. I distressed the edges of my central panel and I dry embossed the navy panel and the base card.

This week we welcome a new DT member, Lucille , and I hope you will come over to the City Crafter blog, see what she and the rest of the DT have made, and enter our challenge.


I'd like to enter:
Penny Black and More for the boys 

12 comments:

Greta said...

Very artistic & beautiful color combo, Marina! I'm honored you liked my card enough to pin it!

brenda said...

A super masculine creation, many thanks for joining our July theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

chrissie said...

Fantastic make Martina with an old fashioned feel to it

Love Chrissie xx

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Lovely color combo, the card is perfectly balanced. I like the brad that anchors all the layers together. TFS!

Leanne Harris said...

Love the mix of the two colours here Marina, a lovely masculine make, thank you for sharing this with us at Penny Black and More, Leanne DT xx

Mac Mable said...

Great colour combination. Great masculine card. Love the layering and the texture too x

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely masculine card!

Wendy L said...

Fab card, super design, thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends, xxx

Pia S said...

A beautiful vintage style card fit for a man of any age. I like this mint and navy combo, one I'm sure I've never used myself. Yet.

Lucille K said...

Perfect Vintage card for a man, love the navy and mint together :)

Stempelbavaria said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More and good luck!
x Daniela (DT)

susiestacey said...

Super card, perfect for this months challenge too.
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More July challenge and good luck x Susan x