Tuesday 18 July 2017

City Crafter Challenge Blog - Kraft Crafting

This week at City Crafter  Kirsty wants us to use kraft as our base.

For my DT card I stamped a My Favourite Things leopard and coloured it with pencils.

The two sentiments are from other sets by Avery Elle and W plus 9 . I do love MFT stamps but I often don't find the included sentiments very useful - they seem a bit too punny for most occasions and some of them don't seem to cross the Atlantic very well. For me, they could just include a 'happy birthday' and a 'thank you' in each set and I'd be happy.

I cut a wavy line through my kraft card and put yellow card behind and added some faux stitches.

Please come over to CCCB and see what the rest of the DT have made, and enter your own kraft crafted creation.


I'd like to enter:

8 comments:

chrissie said...

Terrific idea to have the two brown pieces and the yellow band. A cute image for sure and agreat card

Love Chrissie xx

Blogoratti said...

What a lovely work, and very creative indeed. Warm greetings to you!

Maria said...

Awww...darling little leopard with wonderful coloring!!

Joan said...

Love how you have divided your card, very creative and a really sweet card

Claire said...

Thats so cute, I love the wavy line with the added yellow, makes for a very striking card and as for the tiger... well he's adorable x

Greta said...

Fun, creative & beautifully colored, Marina! Gotta say, even on this side of the pond, I find a lot of so called sentiments in stamp sets are not useful. In fact, there's a gorgeous floral stamp from another company I haven't bought yet mostly because I won't use the sentiments---& I already have plenty of flowers--haha!

Pia S said...

Great layout here, with the cut borders to allow some color to be mixed with the Kraft background. Cute stamp too and you did great with the coloring. I find coloring on Kraft hard to do and seldom do it, but I use Kraft card a lot.

PaperCutsForU said...

What a cutie! Thanks for joining us at Give a crafter a cookie!