Sunday 9 April 2017

Mowing the Lawn


I've just got back from a lovely weekend scrapbooking with Scrapbags, my local group, so I'll be uploading some layouts I've made.  Before I went, I made a note of some current challenges and this helped me get my ideas together.

I made this for the challenge at Scrap the Boys  , which is to use photos of boys helping out their dad etc.  Here is my son, when he was younger,  helping his dad mow the lawn.  (He's ten now, and the novelty has worn off!)  I used Echo Park paper and printable elements, and I cut the sentiment on the Silhouette.


7 comments:

chrissie said...

A wonderful page Marina. Sounds like you had a fun weekend

Love Chrissie xx

Sue Plumb said...

haha...the novelty always seems to wear off doesn't it? At least you have proof it happened once! Thanks for playing along at STB! :)

Rachel said...

A lovely layout, my boys don't think its fun to mow the lawns now they are older either lol! Thank you for joining us at STB.

Fiona said...

Great series of photos, lovely page, thanks for playing along with STB!

Heike`sAugenBlick said...

What a fun page !! Great idea for the title !! Thanks for joining us at STB

Amanda said...

So cool....thanks for joining STB in April!

Unknown said...

Wonderful layout Marina. Such sweet memories for the challenge at Scrap the boys!