Monday 20 October 2014

Make My Monday - Halloween


This week at Make My Monday our challenge is Halloween.

For my DT card I used a digi called 'the dark forest' by Delicious Doodles , and I coloured it using purple, green and yellow Distress Inks. The witch and bats are a cutting file by Valerie Wilson. I embossed the purple card and sanded it.

Please come and share your spooky creations at Make My Monday. 

I'd like to enter
Try it on Tuesday  spooky
That's Crafty spooky
QKR Stampede   the witch is in
Simply Create Too  Halloween

8 comments:

chrissie said...

This is terrific Marina. Great colour and images

Love Chrissie x

Joan said...

Great card - very spooky!! Love the sanding you did on the background!

Margik said...

Fabulous Halloween card with a great image. Really this is a spooky scene!
Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.
Mar x

Sherri said...

Fantastic Halloween card! This is as spooky as it gets! Thanks for joining the challenge this week at QKR Stampede!

Evil Edna said...

very evokative, thank you for joining us at TIOT.EE

Angie said...

Wow great Halloween card!! Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too! Angie-DT

http://angiescraftblog.blogspot.com/
http://angiesdigistamps.blogspot.com/

sandie said...

Fabulous Marina, what a dramatic card! I love the touch of yellow around the moon.

maria f. said...

Fabulous Halloween card. I can almost hear the screeching bats in the night! Thanks for joining the Halloween fun at Simply Create Too!