Monday 21 July 2014

Wishing Well


I made this card for my partner's  friend who is in hospital. I used a Silhouette cutting file, cut in white and coloured in inks and markers. I used a brick stencil on the base and embossed the hood with dots and stuck it on with 3d foam at the bottom, to create a slope. The background was embossed with a butterfly folder. I added a punched heart and a sentiment from Stampin Up.

I'd like to enter:
Just Us Girls  colour
Cheerful Stamp Pad For a man
That Craft Place  anything goes
Craft your Passion  anything goes
Curtain Call  anything goes

6 comments:

sue t. said...

This would certainly cheer me up if I was sick. Great job! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

Hazel said...

Love the colours. Thanks for sharing your lovely creation for Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge 91: for a man, Hazel, DT - hope to see you again soon x

Vicki Dutcher said...

Perfectly fun get well card :) -Thanks for joining in with JUGS!

Pia S said...

A fun and different get well card. I like the brick design of the well, a nice touch!

cm said...

Wishing well for well wishes: brilliant! Spirits will be lifted when this gem is received for sure!!
Hugs~c

Michele said...

this is lovely! thanks for playing along with us at the cheerful stamp pad! xo