Monday 30 June 2014

Make My Monday - Fairies / Mystical


This week's Make My Monday challenge is Fairies/Mystical .

For my card I created a background using inks and torn paper and a punch out circle for the moon. What you can't see in the photo is that I masked the background and sprayed the moon with glitter spray, so it does have some sparkle.

I googled for a silhouette image of a unicorn and traced it and cut it with my Silhouette cutting machine. The sentiment is a stamp from Docrafts.

I hope you'll join us over at Make My Monday.

I'd like to enter:
Pink Elephant - Anything goes
Cut it Up  twilight
Crafting at the Weekend anything goes
Aloha Friday Challenge fantasy creatures

13 comments:

Fliss said...

This is so lovely Marina and it's fab to see a unicorn in such a beautiful scene.
Fliss xx

Migdalia said...

A very lovely scene on a BEAUTIFUL card!!

Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Isobel said...

Great card thanks for playing along at crafting at the weekend and good luck x

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Very artistic! I love the look of the torn paper for the landscape, and your unicorn has both feet on the ground! That must have been hard to do. This is gorgeous!

Thanks for entering our Twilight challenge at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Michelle J M said...

Marina this is beautiful, actually magical! Love your background and the sentiment is perfect too. Michelle x

Pia S said...

This is like taken out of a fairy tale scene. You've done this card beautifully, Marina! Great inking!

Julie said...

This is just lovely!

Thanks for sharing with us at Kitty Bee Designs!

Julie

June Houck said...

Marina, this was beautifully done! I really like scene cards. I am so happy you joined us for the Twilight challenge at Cut It Up.

Cindy said...

So pretty! Love this scene. Thanks for playing along with us at Cut It Up.

Leanne said...

Oh this is AWESOME!! A wonderful fantasy scene come to life!
Mahalo for joining our Aloha Friday Challenge (#26) at Kitty Bee Designs

Jacqueline said...

What a lovely card - love the unicorn - Jacqueline xx

Katie Ann Brooks said...

magical in every way! Thank you for joining us at CIU!

cm said...

Goodness, Marina, you've created a lovely mystical, magical scene, and the unicorn silhouette is simply stunning! Such creativity at play here...WOW!
Hugs~c