Tuesday 7 January 2014

Pinspirational Challenge 89 - Hot Drink


"How organised she is!", I hear you cry, when you see I have made a Christmas card already. But no, we get the themes for Pinspirational Challenges  well in advance, so this card was actually for the Christmas just gone, not the next one.

Here's this week's Pinspirational picture:

Our sponsor , Sami Stamps , provided digis for the Design Team, but in fact, I already had this perfect one of hers in my collection. I used Promarkers, paper-piecing and liquid pearl. 


How does this picture inspire you? Please join us at Pinspirational Challenges! 

I'd also like to enter:
Love to Scrap Anything Goes 
Crafty Boots anything goes
Sami Stamps Anything Goes

11 comments:

Nonni said...

What a stunning card, I love your paper piecing! By the way, I know there's an anything goes challenge in Sami Stamps blog if you want to link up your card there! :) Have a great week!

chrissie said...

I can taste it from here-yummy. Beautiful image to use.

Love Chrissie x

Dee's Craft Room said...

Oww, fab card and I love this image - a big mug of something warm on a cold day like this, just what I need.

Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a nice card. Love the dimension on the image!

Unknown said...

I love how you cropped the image. It made the image feel even more cozy and warm against the cold weather. =) The paper piecing you chose is also adorable. Great card!

Pia S said...

This image looks fab paper pieced and love the white stuff you've added to the fur trimmings. Great clean design!

Wynn said...

You've given this card a extra cosy feel with the addition of the 'fur'. What a great idea ....clever bunny xx
Hugs Wynn xx

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Fantastic card! Love the paper piecing and the added texture on the parka. Looks so cozy!
Hugs,
Tracey

Zella said...

LOL! I had to chuckle at your post....you should have just let everyone thing you're super organized. LOL!! Love your card - the pearlized hat fuzzie and cuffs are such a pretty accent.
Blessings,
Zella

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

I cafeel the warmth of this card. Thaks for playing at Love to Scrap!!!

Marina said...

just a test