Saturday 20 July 2013

It's that time of the year again....


Schools out for summer on Weds afternoon and it's a last minute rush to make thank you cards for my son's teacher and teaching assistants. I believed I had three cards to make but my son's just informed me of a hitherto unheard of TA so that's four.

This is actually card number two, as my first one will be used as a  Design Team project. This one has less of a 'school' theme than the other, and I've gone down the 'apple for the teacher' route.

The apple stamp (with separate stalk) and the sentiment  are by Stampin Up and were stamped in Distress Ink. The boy is a Molly Bloom stamp and is coloured mainly with Promarkers but I watercoloured his top with Distress Ink. The paper is October Afternoon.

I'd like to enter this for:
Craft Your Passion Thank You
Jellypark Challenges Giving Thanks
QKR Stampede Fruity Fun

5 comments:

chrissie said...

Fantastic card and just right for the purpose it was made for.

Love Chrissie xx

Michelle said...

Lovely card with such a nice image.
Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
xxx Michelle

inkydoodlecrafts said...

Super card I need to get busy making mine, left it to the last minute as usual. Thank you for sharing with us over at Jellypark Friends for our "Give Thanks" Challenge. Mel :o)

Kaylee Snyder said...

What a great masculine card. Love the rusty red color with that pretty olive. Thanks for sharing at CYP. Be sure to join us for this week's birthday challenge!

Deanne Saunders said...

Cute card!!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our QKR STAMPEDE challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper