Thursday 22 November 2012

Layered up

This week's CD Sunday challenge is :'Layer it up'.

I used a decoupage sheet from Papermania Enchanted Christmas CD,and built up 6 layers while watching TV with my little boy.  I sprayed it with glitter, but it doesn't show in the photo.

The background papers are also Papermania - Jesse Edwards, Home for Christmas. I do have this set on CD but in fact, these were from a paper pack. I also added another layer with an offcut of snowfall acetate. The sentiment was cut from a freebie paper kit I had hanging around.

As well as CD Sunday, I'd like to enter this for Crimbo Crackers Anything Goes.

10 comments:

Beryl said...

What a great St Nick image - he seems more like a St Nick than a Santa to me. lol.
Thank you for sharing this card with us at CD Sunday.
Beryl xx
CD Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

Fabulous image. The acetate adds a great touch and I love all the Christmassy red colours.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card lovely image of Saint Nicholas
Margaret

Christine said...

Beautiful card and a lovely image of Saint Nicholas. Love all the layers too. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT

Carol said...

Lovely card and colours. I haven't used my snowfall acetate yet. I must find it.
Thank you for joining in with us at CD Sunday.
Carol x
Cd Sunday DT

sue-b said...

Fab card, great image and lots of lovely layers, thank you for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
sue-b xx
CD Sunday DT

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I love the Santa image you've used for this, a lovely card.

Sue x

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous Christmas card, what a fabulous vintage image and it's so nice to see some decoupage.
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Pauline
x

starcyl said...

Good to see an old fashioned yet up to the minute santa, I like this style and you have done a great job cutting all those layers.
Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Cazro said...

I love all images of Santa, your card is fabulous. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CD Sunday Challenges. Caz