Monday 21 May 2012

Garden Circle


I saw the instructions for this card shape in a Docrafts Creativity magazine. It is essentially a circular ‘star-book’. Very often I get confused by fancy folders and start gluing the wrong bits to the wrong things(!) but, although it took me a while,  this kind of made sense to me as I put it together.

 I was quite cautious with this one as I don’t know how much dimension you can add and still fold it. I will be trying one of these again though.


Some of the materials I used are :

Echo Park papers – Life is good ; Boy, fence, birds, birdhouse  stamps (Molly Bloom); sun stamp(Craft stamper freebie) ; kite stamp( October Afternoon , I think) cloud stamp (Kaisercraft) .

I'd like to enter this for the following challenges:
Stamptacular Sunday In the garden
Papertake Weekly In the garden
Secret Crafter In the garden

The yellow shape is blank for a personal message.

5 comments:

Michelle J M said...

Wow Marina this is very special. You have made a fabulous job of it. Clever you! I am definitely one of those that stick wrong bits to wrong things! Michelle x

Ribbon Girl said...

That's a very nice card - like the shape and folds! Thanks for joining in with Papertake Weekly challenge, Mary G

Doreen said...

that's a great idea. Looks fantastic
Many thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week
Hugs
Doreen

Suzanne said...

reminds me of a little dolls house thank you for joining us at stamptacular this week

Francesca said...

Beautiful interpretation of our In The Garden
theme , thanks for joining us at Secret crafter Saturday challenge and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca