Sunday 15 April 2012

Owl be Back

I've really enjoyed making this card...it's taken me all evening (incorporating watching The Voice UK while doing it). I was supposed to be going out but the babysitting didn't work out.....so I've thrown myself into cardmaking.
The shop sign and flower are all from Marianne dies. The owl is an acrylic stamp, origin unknown. The patterned paper is Basic Grey. Okay..I know it's spring but I love these autumn colours.
I'd like to enter this for the following challenges:
Gingersnap Creations copper, ginger or rust.
Totally papercrafts Things with wings
Challenge up your life Owls  

4 comments:

Seafield Jo said...

This is a lovely card, I really like the owl and you've used your dies to great effect.

Jo :)

Anni said...

Oh, I love those neutral colors! What a beautiful card!
Thanks for playing along with Challenge up your life!
Anni

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

This is really sweet. Love that cute little owl and the curled corner is a fab detail.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Croline xxx

Anonymous said...

Great owl! Fab!

Thanks for playing the 4th Annual Copper, Ginger or Rust Challenge at Gingersnap Creations! Don't forget to come back and vote for your favorite entry once the challenge closes!